Green Initiatives and Recycling Practices
At Pannier, sustainability is not just a buzzword; it’s a virtue woven into all that we do. We are committed to producing long-lasting products in a responsible and environmentally friendly manner. We take a critical look at ourselves to ensure that we are doing everything possible to minimize our environmental impact.
Pannier and Sustainability
- We take our place on the planet quite seriously. That’s why we are always looking for ways to improve.
- We use water-based inks that are safe, non-toxic and eliminate VOCs that can be found in other high-definition printing processes;
- Our raw materials have been certified as free of lead, arsenic, mercury and cadmium;
- We work with all of our paper suppliers to ensure they follow sustainable forestry practices and are operating in an environmentally responsible manner.
Recycling & Reuse
- We utilize recycled resins through our embedment process, preventing nearly 26 tons each year from reaching the environment;
- We use biodegradable materials, where possible, in manufacturing, processing, and packaging.