Installation & Mounting Options
Pannier offers a variety of installation & mounting options to meet any need.
- Exhibit bases are buried directly into the ground, with a concrete base, for the ultimate in durability and longevity;
- Most popular installation method;
- See our Customer Tools page to view Installation Instructions.
- Exhibit bases are fitted with baseplates at the bottoms of the legs, which enables you to mount directly to any hard surface;
- Can be used to mount directly on top of concrete;
- This is the typical installation method for mounting on decks, or other wood structures;
- Baseplates are available in a variety of sizes, contact us for more information on different options for your particular installation.
- Seasonal Mounts provide an option for installation that makes the exhibit easily removable.
- Posts are installed in the ground with a baseplate resting on the surface. This allows the legs and baseplates on the exhibit to be secured on top with screws.
- This installation method is recommended for areas prone to large-impact environmental events, or to remove the exhibits in the off-season.