- Exhibit bases are fitted with baseplates at the bottoms of the legs, which enables you to mount directly to any hard surface;
- Can be used to mount directly on top of concrete;
- This is the typical installation method for mounting on decks, or other wood structures;
- Baseplates are available in a variety of sizes, contact us for more information on different options for your particular installation.
Baseplate covers do just that – cover the baseplate and bolts – for several reasons:
- When you want to provide a visually larger base to your exhibit base leg;
- Based on your preference, baseplate covers may be more aesthetically pleasing;
- If you want to protect your hardware from the weather;
- If your exhibit bases are in a high-theft area, they will be safe since baseplate covers are secured to the baseplates using tamper proof drive rivets;
- Contact us to determine what the best installation method is for your particular location.